EPENAL DOLPHIN SECURITY PATROL BOAT
The Epenal dolphin security patrol boat is manufactured with several layers of high quality glass reinforced plastic (GRP) materials with a bullet proof hull and canopy. It is built to maneuver the rough creeks of the Niger Delta with ease due to its ruggedness, in fact it is a beauty to behold in action, for now Epenal security patrol boat is the fastest on water. In addition, crude oil thieves and sea pirates are no match in terms of speed.
- Counter-rotating twin engines.
- Starboard: Yamaha F250GET.
- Port: Yamaha FL250GET.
- Single station.
- Two hydraulic cylinders (one for each engine).
- Two storage fuel tanks (port and starboard) of capacity 150 litres each.
- One supply fuel tank of capacity 25 litres.
- Tanks are located under the cabin floor and in the bilge.
- Tanks are removable and serviceable.
- VHF Radio (1).
- Horn (1).
- Wiper (1) Navigation lights (1 set).
- Searchlight, manual control (1).
- Fore and aft gun points.
- Gunman’s armoured shields.
- Cabin lights (1 set).
- Bilge pump (1).
- Cleats (4).
- Fair leads (2).
- Grab rails (1 set).
- Mooring ropes (4).
- Batteries, 100 AH, sealed (2).
- CD/ Radio player (1).
- Speakers (2).
- Inflatable fenders (6).
- Seating for captain.
- Three double seats for six.
- Two doors to cabin (fore and aft).
- Sliding windows.
- Life jackets (7).
- Life buoy rings (1).
- Paddles (2).
|Length of hull:||11metres.|
|Width of hull:||3.6 metres.||Depth of hull (including deck):||3.26 metres.|
|Draught of hull:||0.6 metres.|
|Overall height:||8ft (2.4m).|
|Fuel tank capacity:||325 litres.|
|Engines:||2 × 250 HP Yamaha Outboard.|